Moden Architecture Exterior Facade Reflective Toughened Glass Curtain Wall Storefront/Unitized/Invisible Frame/Structure Aluminum Glass Curtain Wall
products features advantage
Curtain wall systems clad a building envelope with glass and aluminum to protect the interior from the elements and creates a safe and comfortable work environment for the building occupants. Curtain walls are designed to only carry their own weight. The wall transfers wind loads to the main building structure, also known as the main wind force resisting system (MWFRS), at connection points in the floors or columns of the building. A curtain wall is designed to resist air and water infiltration, as well as, sway created by wind and seismic forces, and its own weight.
Curtain walls may span from floor to floor, used in punched opening applications, or span multiple floors, and take into consideration design requirements such as: thermal expansion and contraction; building sway and movement; water diversion; and thermal efficiency for cost-effective heating, cooling, and lighting in the building.
1.Sound resistance Rw to 48 dB
2.Wind and watertightness to 1000 Pa (depending on design)
4.High thermal insulation (depending on design)
1.Unique glazing sizes from 6 through 50mm
2.High glass weights to 300KG
3.View width 60mm
4.Different cover caps on the outside
5.Inside and outside color as desired
|Product Name||Aluminum frame glass Curtain Wall|
|Glass||a: Single Glass:5mm-12mm.|
Double Glass:5mm+9A+5mm/6mm+9A+6mm/or the others
Laminated Glass:5mm+0.38pvb+5mm/6mm+0.76pvb+6mm/or the others
b:Color:Tinted(Grey/Green/Blue/Tea/or the others) or clear
c:Special:Low-E Glass/Reflected Glass/Tempered Glass/Float Glass/Art Glass
|Customized||Design And Fabricate According to Customer's detail requirement.|
|One-stop solution||Professional design,High-quality fabrication and experienced installation|
|Packing||Export wooden case|
|Delivery time||within 45 days after confirming the shop drawing.|
• Frame Supported Glass Curtain Wall
• Unitized Glass Curtain Wall
• Point Supported Curtain Wall
• Full Glass Curtain Wall
• Double Skin Glass Curtain Wall
• Photovoltaic Curtain Wall
• XL140ss is an outside glazed captured or SSG curtain wall system
• XL140ss has 2-1/2" (63.5) sight lines
• Standard 6" (152.4) or 7-1/2" (190.5) depth systems
• Infill options up to 1-1/8" (28.6)
• A pre-glazed option, 140 SS (Preglazed), is also available
• Perimeter seal can be installed at the pressure plate or mullion shoulder
• XL140 SS can be supplied fabricated and KD or in stock lengths
• Interlocking mullion design eliminates need for anti-buckling clips
• Concealed fastener joinery creates smooth, monolithic appearance
• EPDM gaskets and thermal break
• Screw spline joinery method allows shop assembly of ladder sections, reducing field labor
• Corners available with shear block fabrication method
• Offers integrated entrance framing systems
• Silicone compatible glazing materials for long-lasting seals
• Two color option
• PermanodicTM anodized finishes in seven choices
• Painted finishes in standard and custom choices
• Captured system thermal separator can be pre-installed into pressure plate
• Captured and SSG systems integrate with concealed GLASSventTM for curtain wall
• Captured system Integrates with standard Kawneer windows
• Deep and bullnose covers available
• Integrates with VersoleilTM Sunshade Outrigger System and Horizontal or Vertical Single
• Profit$MakerTM plus die sets available
• Ideal for low to mid-rise applications where high performance is desired
• Most of the product assembly can be done in the shop rather than the field.
This allows for better quality control and reduces expensive field labor.
One Stop Solution Services:
Different Country has different climatic characters, We provide professional solutions on Doors & windows Profiles surface treatments and glazing to meet its diversity, it concerns the longevity of windows or doors, and each function of energy absorbing & saving.
AMGS also provide one stop solution service for your project, like the profiles Design, the wind resistance, water proof,Sound proof, energy rating testing, Installation..
In additional, We Provide one stopservice for showerscreen, balustrade, pool fencing, ect other building materilas to save your labour, money and time.
Packing & Shipping
1.Protective tape protects products around ;
2.Use corner protection to protect products coner;
3.Keep windows or doors fixed on Wood case;
4.Tie up windows or doors with wood block;
5.PE films to keep away from sea water;
6.Tie up whole wood case with Iron straps.
Our packages will ensure the windows and doors arrive at project jobsite in good conditions.
How to choose curtain wall?
Why do we need architectural drawings?
If your drawings in detail,we can accurately identify the technical requirements for the installation.key parts of the curtain wall is the for the installation. Key parts of the curtain wall is the force as a whole to pull node. Building columns and beams of the plug-in embedded parts computing is very important.